Monday, August 22, 2011

Menu Plan Monday: 2 weeks of Dinner & Lunches

So I've been slacking on my Menu Plan Monday posts.
Honestly, I don't get on the computer on Monday's, so linking up is more...difficult.
Regardless, I know my mom likes to read my menu {she taught me to do it after all}, so I thought I'd post again.
But this post includes TWO WEEKS worth of meals.

Why?
Because I shop from payday to payday.
I admire those that can keep in a budget and do a week at a time.
I just am not one of those people.

Amazingly, I'll stay below $175 for groceries and household goods.
And I've got Princess' lunches to include now too!
She starts school this week!
*sobs*

Dinners
August 19th through September 4th
19th Date Night: Dinner out with the Krelo’s
20th: Dinner at Bree’s Parents Casa {Disneyland Coleslaw}
Bean & Tortilla Pie
Veggie Cheese Pizza
Skillet Rosemary Chicken
CP Cranberry Pork Roast with rice and oven baked veggies
CP GF Apricot Chicken with rice and veggies
26th Date Night: Grilled Cheese & Tomato Basil Soup
Meatloaf & Sweet Potatoes & Rice
Sour Cream Noodle Bake
Slow Cooker French Dip
Turkey Sloppy Joes
Easy Crockpot Chicken & Rice
Boca burgers
Creamy Chipotle Chicken Tortellini
Spaghetti with Lentil Balls & Salad
Black Bean Burgers

Lunches
Monday Peanut Butter and Honey with Apples & Crackers {2}
Tuesday Deli Meat roll with almonds & applesauce {2}
Wednesday Quesadillas with salsa, cucumbers and chips {2}
Thursday Taco Cups with fruit {2}
Friday {early day!} Pancake sammich {pancake with jam}, yogurt and fruit


I am linking up with Organization Junkie! Find hundreds of other meal plans every Monday!

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

ok...I have NEVER been able to do this! (well, I'm sure I'm able, but I've never pushed myslef to follow through!) Maybe as and empty nester (post wedding madness) I might try and put this into practice. If you have a second, visit my blog (http://mymemoryart.blogspot.com/) today...passed on a "swee" little blog award to you!