Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wishful Wednesday!


This week I'm wishing for one of these

this is a Shiba Inu puppy.
I miss my old dog.
I grew up with one of these dogs.

I wish that parenting was easier.

But at least my co-worker is hot.
*wink*

This has been my thought for years


I miss these guys

Hubby and I are going through the seasons.
We're on season 7.
We need 8-10.
I love them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wishful Wednesday is a way to link up and share things that we wish would happen.
Feel free to play along!
Leave a link to your Wishful Wednesday in the comments.
Feel free to add my banner that's on the top right side.
Thanks for visiting!
See you next time!

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

I miss those friends too!!!!

I will check - might have some/all of 8-10....will have to ask my kids.

Connecting with you on the parenting ~ sigh. I have one about to get married...who would have guessed that wedding prep included learning MORE new parenting skills!
Happy - but tired!

Here's my simple wish for today:

http://mymemoryart.blogspot.com/2011/08/keeping-it-simple.html

Happy Wednesday!!

AND YAY FOR THE BUTTERFLY HATCHINGS!!!!!