Monday, October 10, 2011

AWESOME week ahead!

I'm pretty excited, because I had a stroke of genius this weekend.
Well, it's a minor one, but in the end, the product was AWESOME.

I've created some awesome, limited edition, Halloween reversible cozies!
I'll be putting up all my different coffee cozies into my Etsy store this week!
They are ADORABLE!

Then, on Friday, I'm going to kick the weekend into gear by launching my first ever GIVEAWAY!

If you have ever wanted to get into digital scrapbooking, then you'll definitely want to stay tuned!
And I'm not talking just a kit...oh no...it's so much neater than that!!

It's going to be a great week.
I'm off to make dinner and then do some more sewing!
I've got a bazillion ideas and not enough time!
Volunteering at schools.
Regular mom stuff.
Church stuff.
Wifey stuff.
xoxo

No comments: