Friday, October 14, 2011

I feel....

I feel icky...oh so icky....

I had an onset of unprecedented allergies in September.
I have NEVER had allergies in September.
Itchies, sneezies, and oh so much Benedryl.

When the rain hit last week, and my sniffles weren't gone, I knew that I was sick.
I knew that my allergies had turned into a sinus infection.
{mom, I hear you laughing}
I promise sweet readers, she's not laughing because I'm sick, she's laughing because that's her favorite saying of all time.
Well, not really, it's more of a family joke.

I digress.

It took me out yesterday....the day I had planned to sit down and play with the My Memories Suite, after a suspenseful and busy week.
The day I had planned to arrange photos of my Swapoween package.
To finish sewing my cozies and upload them to Etsy.
The day I was expecting to get stuff done.

Instead, I laid in bed and watched gLee, Ace of Cakes, and Pan Am on Hulu.


So today is going to be that day that I do the stuff I planned on doing yesterday.
So I'm moving the Giveaway to tomorrow.
I'm so sorry.
I knew I should have played with it on Monday morning.
I'm the Queen of Procrastination.
{if you bow to me though, I'll look at you funny. I'm not a dictator Queen}


I'll be playing in with the software today and coming back to tell you all how it is!
I'm excited about it actually!

So stay tuned.
Thanks for waiting.
*smiles*

1 comment:

Miss Angie said...

Feel better soon lovee! :)