Friday, March 4, 2011

Dear So & So

Dear Ikea,
Thank you for having what we need, all. the. time.
I'm excited that D and I will have date night tonight consisting of dinner and going to your huge, wonderful, and inspirational store to get the remaining items we need to put the new place.
I cannot wait.
Your excited customer

Dear Family & Friends,
Your help tomorrow means so much to us!
I will be serving Burbon-Mango Pulled Pork Sandwiches, chips, cole slaw and water/beer.
We love you that much! {plus if I tell you what I'm feeding you, maybe you'll come help, right?!}
Love, Bree & D & monkeys

Dear Mom & Dad,
Taking the kids is the BEST thing you could do for us this weekend.
We owe you dinner or something equally fun.
Thank you so so so so so so so very much!
Love, Your Daughter

Dear sister,
I miss you.
Quit hiding and visit me.
Your parents are purple.
Love, Your big sister

Dear Reader,
I've got a giveaway coming up soon.
Not for my jams, but for CSN.
Have you heard of them?
You have now!
I'm thinking next week.
Yanno, after my head is on straight and I can find my laptop among the boxes!
xoxo, Bree


As always, a big thanks to Kat and her fantastic blog party!

Dear So and So...

1 comment:

Kat said...

I find when you mention beer shed loads of people show up. Even non invited ones...