Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Day 4: Have a goal

I need a goal.
Not just a reward for making it 21 days.
Or finishing Couch to 5k.
I need...a goal.
A final resting place.

I'm 5'6".
I'm currently 15 pounds over the top weight listed.
Is it huge.
Not really.
Do I like it?
Not at all.

So, where would I want to fall in that lovely thing up there?
I'm not sure.
While I'd be happy just to be at the top of my margin, I've also got a bigger goal in my head.
But by July 22nd, I'm thinking I need to be at least 160.
Maybe less.
But it's only 2 months from now.
15 pounds in 2 months?
That's a little over 7 pounds a month.
1 3/4 pounds per week.
Who knows.

We will see.
My ultimate goal would to be a size 8 again.
I wouldn't even care what the scale said.
Really.
I'm so done fighting those numbers sometimes.


But I do want to also reward myself.
When I hit June 11th, I want to be able to say, "I did it".
I made it 21 days, and I plan on going for 42 more.
Yeah, that's a lot.
But I can do it.

So.
My reward?

I don't know to be honest.
I love some clothes.
But I don't want to fork out money for something that will only fit me for a short time.
Maybe some shoes.
Maybe a purse.
But probably I'll go buy me some Flirt style jeans from Old Navy.

Cute, right?

2 comments:

camille yanair said...

ooooh this is inspiring. i might try this too!

Miss Angie said...

I'm currently 100 lbs over... Blah!