Monday, July 4, 2011

Blogger Guilt and Menu Plan Monday

It's been over a month since I blogged last.
Over 30 days.
I feel guilty, so I don't blog.
I feel guilty because I didn't follow through on eating well, or because I'm just dabbling in the world of blogging.
Who knows.

I tried to stick with 21 days for a change.
I stunk.

After about 4 days I throw in the towel and just say screw it.
Or it got hot and I quit exercising.
So many excuses.
Really it's just sad.


But I'm back today with my menu plan for the week.
Things have been weird here since my hubby got a new job.
I'm trying to juggle doing 16+ day meal plans vs. the 14 I was doing before.
Making my money stretch further.
Some pay periods I do 20 days.
It's insane.


This week, I'm going to put up my first 7 days.
Although I'll have bought enough food to last {hopefully} through till the 20th.
Yes really.

So here is my meal plan for this upcoming week!
I'm eating on the cheap.
Trying to make our money stretch is hard.
Having enough to keep the kids fed throughout the day is difficult.
Keeping my sanity is impossible.

Happy 4th of July!

Dinner:

Lunch:
grilled pizza sammies
pb&honey
leftovers
deli meat sammies

Breakfast:
Cereal
Pancakes
eggs & toast
oatmeal
Breakfast burritos

I'm linking up with Menu Plan Monday at Organizing Junkie! Hundreds of meal plans in one spot!

1 comment:

Miss Angie said...

You should buy a hula hoop!

I know it seems weird, but I think it was seriously the best buy I've ever done. I just cleared out the living room and hoop in front of the TV. You could even buy them for your kids and all of you can do it together.

It's so much fun, and I've never stuck with anything so well. :)

I'm glad you blogged, I've missed you!