Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wishful Wednesday: Weight Loss 101

I haven't felt like blogging this week.
I have been drained every day.
Probably because I started jogging again.
Ooof.
There are probably a few  other factors that are contributing too.
Like endless temper tantrums from Princess, Monkey in Preschool and Hubby dealing with his fibro.
It hasn't been easy.
But I know it'll all be worth it.


My wish today is to keep going.
To keep moving.
To reach my goal.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wishful Wednesday is a way to link up and share things that we wish for.
Feel free to play along!
Leave a link to your Wishful Wednesday in the comments.
Feel free to add my banner that's on the top right side.
Thanks for visiting!
See you next time! 

Breeze Creations



1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Wishing you well with your wish! Must kick myself in the "sit around butt" ... after the wedding!
Here's today's wish:
http://mymemoryart.blogspot.com/2011/09/wistful-wishful-wednesday.html