Sunday, May 22, 2011

Day 2: Starting my Couch to 5k jogging


Yesterday I was to start my 21 days to change.
Lets just say, I'm not off to a good start.
I didn't exercise.
I had probably too much Sushi at lunch with some girlfriends.
McDonalds was my choice for dinner.
Lastly, a king size Symphony bar was my 9pm snack.
The whole thing.

Yikes.

Thankfully today is a new day for me, for all of us.
Today I'm making better choices.
I started my Couch to 5k jogging program.
Surprisingly, it didn't kick my butt entirely.
I enjoyed it a lot.
Even if it was raining a bit.
Which made me enjoy it more.
I'm weird.

Today is going to be a lazy day around the house.
{cut me some slack, I walked/jogged this morning}
Building a fort in the living room.
Flower girl dress fitting for my little girl.
Playing cars with my little guy.
Snuggling with my hubby.

I haven't eaten breakfast yet.
It's noon.
It'll be a bowl of oatmeal for me.
Who knows what's for lunch.
Broiled fish tacos are for dinner.
And lots of water.

It should be a good day.


Want to join me? Read Here
Want to learn what's helping me? Read Here

1 comment:

Miss Angie said...

Go you! You can do it!